Wednesday, July 22, 2015

How My 3 goals at the start of the year are going.



                                                         My 3 goals 


1. To be in choir
2.To achieve my merit badge
3.To achieve my silver certificate 


1. I am in choir and have performed in an assembly.
I think I am at extended abstract for my solo level because I have not missed choir unless I'm sick.

2. I have done most blog posts and need to work on my home learning challenges.

3. I need to work harder because I haven't achieved my Bronze yet.

I am doing these things because I would like to be a house captain in 2016.

1 comment:

  1. good work i like how you said what the you are talking about and how you said why you are doing at for and i think you have almost finshed your goals and soon you can change your goal












    ReplyDelete