Thursday, September 3, 2015

My reading prove it

W.A.LT. Knowledge of vocabulary. This is my article that I have to answer questions to 

                                                   
I picked colourful because in the article it says that it is a very bright celebration and brightly coloured mess.


     N.                                   
I got it right.



                                                      
For this question I highlighted the text because I might get it wrong.


                                                 
I go back to the highlighted text


                                                         
And pick my answer 


                                                        
I got it right 


my next step is to find my new goal on my Asttle sheet.








No comments:

Post a Comment