Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Care progress

CARE: My progress so far


The CARE award that I am working towards is:  Bronze


The one area of CARE that I am doing best in is:    Classroom       because: I have most ticks in that area.


The one area of CARE that I need to work harder in is:     Eating         because: I don't have as many ticks in that area.


To show my leadership qualities I am a role model to others in the CARE values by doing/showing these leadership traits: Motivational and trustworthy.


On the CARE SOLO matrix below I am at this SOLO level: Relational            because: I can do whats listed below.



Prestructural

Uni structural

Multi structural

Relational

Extended Abstract
I am not aware of the CARE values yet.
I know what the CARE values mean.

I need help to use them.
I can use the CARE values.


I need reminding to use them.
I can use the CARE values independently.
I can use the CARE values independently.

I can role model to others how to use the CARE values.

No comments:

Post a Comment